Monday, February 20, 2012

breaking down

i've been on the edge of sanity for quite some time. i've gotten to a place where i just call people out if they are being stupid or lame. today's example.... my 45 y old brother post on facebook how annoyed he is that federal employees have the day off today. this point is perhaps valid if you have job. he cleared 600 dollars in fiscal year 2011, this money earned as an extra in a movie shot in in his town. he entire existence is subsidized by federal programs. he failed to see the irony of his statements. in fact, he has never had a regular job, never ever ever.

we are all dumb, we all make mistakes - we overlook the little stuff, we aren't perfect. rest assured i will be there to remind you of it.

1 comment:

Burt Friggin' Hoovis said...

That's awesome, I wish I could do that.

Every time I see my dad, I tell him what a fucker he is for:

1. Not being rich

2. Saddling me with a work ethic.

If it wasn't for him, I could go have fun every day instead of going to fucking work...

Thanks!
Burt